Friday, October 2, 2015

Can we all just be candles?



Why can't we all just act like candles? Seriously! 

When you think of candles you think of fire or nice smells. But think about lighting candles, How you can start with just one candle and one little flame you can light a million candles and still not take anything away form the original candle. My opinion is we should all be like candles and do actions everyday to light others candles. Think of how bright the world would be if we just went around helping others and lighting candles!

What are you going to do today to light someones candle?

-Just Another Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? I think I was half asleep when I wrote this...

      Delete
    2. I mean, granted it doesn't make much sense as a metaphor, but still. :)

      Delete