Saturday, September 19, 2015

Global Goals!!!!!!!!

HEY! So I want to jump straight into this! The global goals! This is truly an amazing thing! Basically on Sept. 25  17 goals will be adopted by over 190 world leaders, that will all work to End extreme poverty. Fight inequality & injustice. Fix climate change by the year 2030!! How amazing is that! If you're like me and want to support this here's what you can do!
  • TELL PEOPLE!!!!! Get the word out! Tell everyone you can!
  • Write in on your hand! Each goal has a number and what i'm doing is writing the number I most support or want to see on my hand for the rest of the week!
  • Do whatever you want and post it on twitter and tag me in it so I can see how you are bringing awareness to this!!!!The Info:




Twitter: @TheGlobalGoals


THE GOALS:


1 - No Poverty
2 - Zero Hunger
3 - Good Health and Well-Being
4 - Quality Education
5 - Gender Equality
6 - Clean Water and Sanitation
7 - Affordable and Clean Energy
8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth
9 - Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
10 - Reduced Inequalities
11 - Sustainable Cities and Communities
12 - Responsible Consumption and Production
13 - Climate Action
14 - Life Below Water
15 - Life On Land
16 - Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
17 - Partnerships for the Goals




























 


Let me know which goal you pick in the comments and share you pictures with me on twitter (https://twitter.com/TrivialBlogging?lang=en)

-Just another Blogger

2 comments: