Friday, August 21, 2015

TMI Tag



I've been trying to write a blog post all day and I can't think of something. I don't know why I do this to myself. I really want to write about something meaningful but don't know what... so scene I'm kinda in a rut. Here is the TMI Tag… Enjoy? ( sorry if you were like me and thought this was gonna be about the mortal instruments when I fist saw this…)
1: What are you wearing?
My mickey mouse Pj’s
2: Ever been in love?
Do fictional Characters count?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

No.
4: How tall are you?
5ft 3in
5: How much do you weigh?
98 lbs last time I checked
6: Any tattoos?
No
7: Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced and another one on ears just above the original.


8: OTP?
MALEC!
9: Favorite show?
Currently… Glee or Cupcake Wars
10: Favorite bands?
American Authors or Imagine Dragons
11: Something you miss? .
My favorite pair of red shoes that I recently outgrew :’(
12: Favorite song?
Best day of my life by American Authors

13: How old are you?
14
14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Is a strong Christian.  
16: Favorite Quote?
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde

17: Favorite actor?
Chris Colfer
18: Favorite color?
White, It is the color of passion, passion so hot it is the white of the flame.

19: Loud music or soft?
It depends on my mood… sometimes I like Loud and sometimes I like soft.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
FOREVER!!!!!!!!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Not too long… my hair usually takes the longest time.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No, and I Hope I never am.
24: Turn on?
sarcasm but not being rude
25: Turn off?
being a total jerk
26: The reason I joined YouTube?
… I’m not on youtube… I think this tag is for a youtube video… opps.
27: Fears?
People touching my stomach
28: Last thing that made you cry?
A character died in a TV show I was watching
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
about ten minutes ago when I said goodnight to my brother.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I’m just gonna change this to apply to my blog… I basically was tired of tryin to pick a cool name so I just put together a words and BAM!
31: Last book you read?
Anthem by Ayn Rand (it was a book for school)
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Looking for Alaska by John Green
33: Last show you watched?
I think it was the Anime Fairytail
34: Last person you talked to?
My brother
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My older sister. she's about 5 years older than me and she’s AWESOME!
36: Favorite food?
Spaghetti
37: Place you want to visit?
The moon :P

38: Last place you were?
Washington D.C.
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes...
40: Last time you kissed someone?
I’ve never kissed anyone
41: Last time you were insulted?
At dinner, my brother yelled at me for eating the last slice of pizza
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
flavor
43: What instruments do you play??
Guitar
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My Purity Ring or my Watson Best friend bracelet

45: Last sport you played?
I don't do… Sports
46: Last song you sang?
All of me
47: Favorite chat up line?
Did you fart? 'Cause you just blew me away.
48: Have you ever used it?
no.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
This morning over skype… does that count?
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Fangirls Assemble (Link:  http://slothinitiate46.blogspot.com/ )

-Just Another Blogger


Click the dino for a Click here to see my last post!    Click here to take you
   random post!!!                                                              to  our twitter page

No comments:

Post a Comment